Associate | Labor and Employment Department
Mr. Ángel J. Pagán-Cordero is a labor and employment attorney with over 18 years of experience. He is an associate in the Labor and Employment Department. His practice is focused on representing employers, both in the public and private sector, in discrimination, wage and hour, and severance litigation within Puerto Rico’s courts and administrative agencies.
Mr. Pagán-Cordero started his career with the Puerto Rico Department of Justice- Forfeiture Division where he represented the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico in forfeiture claims. He later joined the Commonwealth’s Labor Department as an attorney, with its Bureau of Legal Affairs. Thereafter, from 1997-2001, he served as Vice-President of Legal Affairs and Industrial Relations for the Metropolitan Bus Authority. Mr. Pagán-Cordero has been with the firm since 2003.
- University of Missouri School of Law, Columbia, MO, LL.M.,2003
- University of Puerto Rico School of Law, San Juan, J.D., 1993
- University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus, B.A., 1988
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- Puerto Rico Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- English and Spanish