Mr. Edgardo Pabón-Rodríguez started his career in 2006, joining the Firm’s Educational Law & General Civil Practice Department. As an associate, he has participated actively in virtually every aspect of civil litigation in addition to arbitration and mediation proceedings, responsible for interviewing clients, filing complaints, discovery and trials. In doing so, he has appeared before civil, administrative and criminal forums, including the Puerto Rico Appellate Court and the Puerto Rico Supreme Court.
His practice has focused mainly in constitutional law, administrative law, torts, labor law, successions, family law and criminal law involving misdemeanors, crimes committed under special laws, and civil litigation concerning protective orders under various special laws, on which Mr. Pabón-Rodríguez has also offered seminars.
- Interamerican University of Puerto Rico, School of Law, San Juan, PR, Cum Laude, J.D., 2005
- University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras, B.A. (Economics), Cum Laude, 2002
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Association of Notaries of Puerto Rico
- English and Spanish