Mr. Gustavo Cartagena-Caramés joined the Firm in 2010, as an Associate with the Educational & General Civil Law Department. His practice concentrates in drafting and preparation of multiple legal documentations such as settlement agreements, complaints, appeals and certioraris writs. He also participates in trial preparation, and administrative hearing and court appearances before administrative forums and local and state courts.
As part of his professional career, from 2004-2009, Mr. Cartagena worked as an Economist for the Office of Monopolistic Affairs in the Commonwealth’s Justice Department, analyzing data and evidence in anti-trust claims and investigations.
- Interamerican University of Law, San Juan, PR, J.D., 2009
- University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus, San Juan, PR B.A., 2001, M.B.A., 2004
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico Bar Association
- English, Spanish and Italian