Non-Equity Partner | Litigation Department
Ms. Victoria D. Pierce-King is a Non-Equity Partner with the Firm’s Litigation Department with over 30 years of experience. Her practice focuses mainly in complex civil litigation in the areas of contracts, dealers and distributors, commercial law, banking, constitutional law, collections, product liability, and torts, before local, and federal courts.
Ms. Pierce-King also has extensive experience in representing clients successfully before appellate courts at the state and federal level. She has also represented defendants in various class action suits.
Prior to joining the Firm in 1992, Ms. Pierce-King worked for several top San Juan law firms, where she was able to develop and hone her civil litigation practice and skills. She started her career as law clerk to Puerto Rico Supreme Court Associate Justice, Carlos J. Irizarry-Yunqué from 1977-1980.
- University of Puerto Rico, San Juan, PR, Magna Cum Laude, J.D., 1976
- University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus, Magna Cum Laude, B.A., 1973
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- Federal Bar Association
- English and Spanish