Cancio, Nadal, Rivera & Díaz, P.S.C., represents clients before Commonwealth and federal agencies in connection with their rights and benefits under various provisions of law. It also provides advice and assistance with respect to regulatory compliance, obtaining permits or licenses and other administrative law concerns, including participation in the rule-making process of government agencies.
The Firm has ample and varied experience in the representation of clients in hearings and other administrative proceedings at all levels of both the Commonwealth and federal jurisdictions, including:
- Regulatory agencies
- Bid and procurement boards
- Administrative appeal and arbitration boards
- Judicial review of administrative decisions
- Guidance regarding bidding process, Request for Proposal, Request for Qualification, Formal Bidding Process
- Defend of Challender bid awards, litigating before bid boards and appellate courts
- Counsel private clients and government agencies on substantive and procedural issues
- Draft requests for proposals and procurement regulations
- Negotiation and execution of contract documents
- Administrative and judicial review of contract award decisions
- Represent clients in connection with administrative procedures and investigations conducted by various agencies of the Puerto Rico government, municipal governments and federal agencies.
Cancio, Nadal, Rivera & P.S.C. is a qualified legal provider for the Puerto Rico Public-Private Partnerships Authority.Back to Practice Areas